Tabbed search panel
What is Quest?
Find more information
How do I…?
- Find a book
- Check out a book
- Cite sources
- Find a database
- Find a journal
- Find an ebook
- Print, copy, and scan
- Get a book on reserve
- Use interlibrary loan (ILL)
- Find government documents
- Search the Digital Archives
- Reserve the Video/Study Room
- Get an EagleOne card
- Visit Special Collections
- Reserve a group study room
- Get a job in the library
- Make a comment or suggestion
- Make a comment or suggestion
- Find more answers
Welcome to Simpson Library!
Welcome to the Stafford Campus Library!
- Jul 8, 2015Eagle Explorer: Explore a century of UMW History. http://libraries.umw.edu/eagle-explorerContinue Reading
- Nov 16, 2015"Need a citation? No problem! These two automatic citation-generating tools do most of the work for you. UMW students can use the pro version of EasyBib for FREE. Zotero is FREE for everyone. No account required!"Continue Reading
- Sep 9, 2015"Biography & Genealogy Index. This database gives you citations to biographical materials on people throughout history and from around the world."Continue Reading
- Nov 18, 2015"Research projects got you down? We've been there...and we can help! Meet with a student research consultant. http://www.umwresearchhelp.net/. UMW LIBRARIES"Continue Reading
- Aug 26, 2015"GOOD NEWS! THE BROWZINE APP HAS ITS OWN WEBSITE! Easily access academic journals and articles on various subjects and view them on your phone, tablet, or personal computer. Visit browzine.com for more information!"Continue Reading
- Jun 18, 2015UMW's Common Book for 2015-2016 is The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. To learn more about Henrietta Lacks and her story, visit the library's online guide at libguides.umw.edu/henriettalacks.Continue Reading
- Nov 16, 2015"New at UMW: SocINDEX with Full Text, one of the most extensive sociology databases in the world. Full-text journal/magazine articles, conference papers, and books - including Author Profiles - on topics within sociology and other related fields of study."Continue Reading
- Nov 16, 2015"Attention: Think Lab hours have changed! Come create on Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m."Continue Reading
- Jul 22, 2015Children's books at UMW Libraries. Need help? Not sure what we own? Search the library catalog or ask a librarian for assistance.Continue Reading
- Sep 30, 2015Now on display at Simpson library: The Institute of Turkish Studies Library Grant. September 25th, 2015 through January 15th, 2016. Featuring a wide range of scholarly materials in Turkish Studies available through a grant awarded to Dr. Nabil Al-Tikriti, Associate Professor of Middle Eastern History at the University of Mary Washington.Continue Reading
Stafford Collection Information
The Stafford Campus Library is a branch of UMW Libraries that provides access to resources and materials in support of the education, nursing, and business degree programs offered at the Stafford Campus.
Curriculum Materials CollectionThe Curriculum Materials Collection, added in 2014, contains educational materials for use in a classroom setting. The Library also provides access to educational software, assessment tests, and Praxis study materials.
The Stafford Campus Library has a growing collection of children's and young adult books. It includes Newbery, Caldecott, and Coretta Scott King Awards winners, as well as a variety of other popular fiction and non-fiction titles.
Graduate Research Archive
Print copies of EDCI 589 and EDCI 590 Research Projects are available at the Stafford Information desk. Some projects are available online through the UMW Digital Archives.