Tabbed search panel
What is Quest?
Find more information
How do I…?
- Find a book
- Check out a book
- Cite sources
- Find a database
- Find a journal
- Print, copy, and scan
- Get a book on reserve
- Use interlibrary loan (ILL)
- Find government documents
- Search the Digital Archives
- Reserve the Video/Study Room
- Get an EagleOne card
- Visit Special Collections
- Reserve a group study room
- Get a job in the library
- Find more answers
Welcome to Simpson Library!
Welcome to the Stafford Campus Library!
- Mar 11, 2015Welcome to the Convergence Gallery: Featuring beautifully designed museum exhibits on interactive touchscreens. Enjoy a new digital educational experience. Located over the bridge on the 3rd floor of the ITCC.Continue Reading
- Feb 10, 2015Don't see the books you want in the popular reading section? Suggest new ones online.Continue Reading
- Feb 5, 2015Find the most influential research across the sciences and beyond! UMW Libraries has a trial subscription for a limited time with one of the world's best citation indexes, Web of Science.Continue Reading
- Jan 27, 2015Need to create a bibliography? EasyBib makes creating bibliographies easy as 1, 2, 3! Use this web-based program to generate bibliographical citations in numerous standard formats, including MLA, APA, and Chicago. Hurry because this is only for a TRIAL period.Continue Reading
- Feb 10, 2015Images courtesy of the James Farmer Multicultural Center and the Office of Media and Public Relations. Celebrate the Multicultural Fair's 25th Anniversary Exhibit date: February 9, 2015 through June 19,2015. Location: Simpson Library, Second Floor. Come see the Library's new exhibit which celebrates the 25th year of Mary Washington's Multicultural Fair. The display is composed of artifacts from the James Farmer Multicultural Center and Special Collections and University Archi…Continue Reading
- Jan 13, 2015Ready...Set...Make!!! Think Lab: Maker Mondays to return beginning January 26. Monday nights from 6pm to 9pm in the makerspace of the ThinkLab. Come one, come all for fun learning experiences or to work on DIY projects. Dream it, make it!Continue Reading
- Mar 17, 2015You are cordially invited to peruse the new American Antiquarian Society Historical Collections Database. Search through more than 6,500 digitized American magazines and journals published between 1691 and 1877.Continue Reading
Stafford Collection Information
The Stafford Campus Library is a branch of UMW Libraries that provides access to resources and materials in support of the education, nursing, and business degree programs offered at the Stafford Campus.
Curriculum Materials CollectionThe Curriculum Materials Collection, added in 2014, contains educational materials for use in a classroom setting. The Library also provides access to educational software, assessment tests, and Praxis study materials.
The Stafford Campus Library has a growing collection of children's and young adult books. It includes Newbery, Caldecott, and Coretta Scott King Awards winners, as well as a variety of other popular fiction and non-fiction titles.
Graduate Research Archive
Print copies of EDCI 589 and EDCI 590 Research Projects are available at the Stafford Information desk. Some projects are available online through the UMW Digital Archives.