UMW Libraries provide a wide variety of services to faculty. Faculty members are encouraged to contact the Subject Librarian/Faculty Liaison assigned to their department or campus with questions related to the Libraries’ collections, services and policies or for research assistance.
- Course Reserves: Faculty may place course materials on reserve at Simpson or the Stafford Campus Library through the course reserve request form.
- Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery: Request materials from UMW Libraries or from other libraries.
- Library Instruction: Reference librarians are available to provide course-specific research instruction to your classes. Contact your liaison librarian for details.
- Purchase Requests: Suggest an item for addition to the library collection.
- Proxy Cards: Designate a proxy to conduct library business on your behalf. Any current UMW student or employee can serve as a proxy.
- Scholarly Communication: Consult our online guide for information on scholarly publication, open access publishers, and more.