- Rooms can be reserved online: http://umw.libcal.com/booking/SimpsonStudyRooms
- In order to keep rooms available to UMW Students, rooms must be booked with your umw email account.
- Rooms are available in 30, 60, 90 or 120 minute time slots.
- Rooms can be reserved up to three times a week per person.
- Rooms can be reserved up to 14 days in advance.
Terms & Conditions
- A group is two or more people. Study Rooms are only available to UMW Students, Faculty and Staff.
- Groups have priority over individuals. Individuals will be asked to relocate to other spaces when groups are in need of collaborative study space.
- If a room is empty, your group may use it on a first-come, first-served basis, however, reserved study rooms will be immediately made available to the party who reserved it.
- If your group (at least two persons) does not claim a reserved room within 15 minutes of a scheduled reservation start time, the room will be made available to others.
- Study rooms are not locked and are available when the library opens up to 15 minutes before closing.
- Study rooms are not soundproof and they are located on quiet and silent study floors. You must be courteous of other library users. Groups will be asked to relocate to the first floor if noise is an issue.
- Study rooms are monitored by Library Staff and Security who are available to assist you.
- All UMW policies apply to group study rooms.
- Please dispose of trash, recycle and tidy up the room before vacating.
- UMW is not responsible for items in study rooms.